In collaboration with the University of Adelaide, we’re hosting a field day later this month to showcase the latest in beef research & development and how it can help you produce ‘faster better beef’.
When: Friday 20 May, 9.45am – 4pm
Where: Lochaber Hall
RSVP essential: email@example.com or 08 8762 9100
Topics will include:
- how genetics influence Meat Standards Australia traits
- improving productivity by feeding to reduce methane emissions from cattle
- how feed and management affect dark-cutting beef
- the benefits and practicalities of fodder beet grazing systems, including a site visit
- what pre-slaughter stress does to MSA compliance
MSA barbecue lunch included.
More details about speakers and sponsors, including MLA’s More Beef from Pastures are in the flyer.